Better systems make all the difference. A new home or apartment is a big investment, so it’s important that it be designed with features built to last.
- A complete Thermal Enclosure System with comprehensive air sealing, quality-installed insulation, and high-performance windows
- A high-efficiency Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling System
- A comprehensive Water Management System to protect roofs, walls, and foundations from moisture damage
- Energy-Efficient Lighting and Appliances
Piece of Mind
The result of better design and construction. With the ENERGY STAR label on your new home or apartment, you can be confident that it will deliver and has been built better from the ground up.
- Meets strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Tried-and-true best building practices
- More inspections and testing by certified professionals
Piece of Mind
A better investment for today and tomorrow. ENERGY STAR certified new homes and apartments offer better energy efficiency and performance.
- At least 10% more energy efficient than homes and apartments built to code and achieve a 20% improvement on average
- Better resale value if it comes time to sell
- Access to energy efficient mortgages
A better way to live. From the moment you walk in the door of your ENERGY STAR certified home or apartment, you’ll see, hear, and feel the difference.
- Efficiently delivered comfort, controlled humidity, and reduced noise
- A constant supply of fresh, filtered air, reducing indoor pollutants, dust, pollen, and other allergens
- Consistent temperatures and diminished drafts